Excellence in Security Management (ESM)
Excellence in Security Management (ESM) is essential for all mid-level security professionals moving toward upper management positions. This career-building experience prepares attendees to understand what it takes to become a senior leader through interaction with prominent leaders on issues affecting intelligence, defense and the industrial communities. Attendees are exposed to the best practices in the security industry in a setting that affords great personal interaction, learning and networking. One-on-one coaching is available for those desiring time with a facilitator during the seminar. Each day has a primary focus discussing principles in managing complex and integrated security programs.
Mid- to senior-level security managers.
Why Take the Course
- Gain new expertise and tools to be successful in the security profession.
- Learn from the best minds in the security business and participate in hands-on application of management best practices.
- Take your career to the next level and become a leader in your organization.
The Course Fee Includes
- Five days of instruction
- Pre-course and course materials
- Max class size of 20
- Four nights lodging
- Welcome Reception
- Continental Breakfast and Buffet Lunch served each day
- 3–course Dinner served on three of the days
- Mid-morning and mid-afternoon beverage and snacks